Monday 10 May 2010

Spent the day trying to recompose my CV. Managed to do it in the end.
I'm never happy with it because my confidence has been so battered by work and home over the last 2 years, I just feel like I'm writing fiction.
Still... Managed to complete it. It will be sent in tomorrow. I hope.

Moods have been flinging me around like a ragdoll today. Woke up feeling good at about 6am, by 9 I was in the Pits of Hell, at 10 I was up, and noon I was down... and so it went for the whole day.
Even now I've been up at 7, down at 8 and , right now... I'm in the middle, waiting for it to go again.

LBJ.
I love you. And have been really moved by your words... Just wanted to say that.

1 comment:

  1. You're one of my bestest friends ever, did you know that? Soppy old boot :-)

    ReplyDelete