Friday 2 July 2010

Paying for it.

I've never paid for sex.

Today I went for another massage. And I felt as though I'd all but paid for sex.
She's small, blonde, athletic and pretty, and she was in physical contact with me for the whole 30 minutes. The longest time anyone has touched me for in a long, long time.
When she held my arm behind my back she used her thigh let my relaxed arm stay in place rather than flop to my side. When she stretched my arms from right in front to right behind, and as I'm much bigger than her, she made contact with my back from her chin down.
A mock intimacy. I'm a client, but I've only ever been manipulated like that by lovers before this woman.
I paid my money and left feeling relaxed and happy, and trying to remember that that is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment