Monday 25 January 2010

Woke up in a panic again today.
Wifey had been rehearsing for an interview today, and had managed to stress me out completely by 9pm last night. I woke up convinced that the neurologist had told us that she was dying.
I was planning how to deal with it all when I realised there is a week or so until the first appointment. Not a great start to the day.
I took the son to school. She went to the interview.

She came back quite upset, saying it had gone badly. Sure enough, several hours later she got a call confirming that she didn't get the job.

All very black and sour here all afternoon.

Yeah - I'm worried about the doctors, too. She seems to be losing her hair. She says its breaking, but it doesn't seem to be growing back, and its getting worse. The headache that prompted the visit to the GP is now about 3months old, and she has constant stomach problems.
I know they don't seem connected, but it all looks like it started at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment