Sunday 6 June 2010

No fool like an old fool

Well, the weekend's been a total shit.
Broken phone, lonely because everyone else was working, tried to meet up with people but almost nobody replied, had a huge panic in the local Tesco again and got a bit too drunk on my own this evening to top it off.
No, what topped it off was the last 5 minutes.

Well - stupid as I am I've been chatting online to someone who shares interests with me over a short while. I didn't think it was going to go anywhere, but we were doing a bit of mutual support and, yes, some flirting while we chatted.
I logged on a short while ago and she was there and we chatted and she said she didn't know what I looked like, so I showed her on my webcam. No, nothing sleazy... Just me at a desk.
OK that's me I said. and she logged off.
I know I'm not good looking, and I was just looking for someone to talk to, share with and stuff. I really didn't think 'anything' was going to happen. But I guess all the 'its whats inside that matters, not looks' was crap... Well at least have the manners to say 'sorry, but no thanks'

No fool, I know... Stupid, stupid man.

No comments:

Post a Comment