Sunday 22 August 2010

Running from one end of the country to the other to see Yankee Boy and family. Stayed at a hotel, care of the LBJ. Had a good day. Eddie Munster and family arrived, and Lawman with his kids.
We had a blast.
Was the first time I'd seen LBJ's partner since he left, and came back to her. I barely spoke to him because I felt like if I started to say anything a tsunami of anger would issue forth and he would be its sole target. Not that I completely ignored him - but I couldn't look him in the eye, I couldn't start a conversation with him, and I mostly wished he wasn't there. (Sorry, Babe. I tried but I couldn't be nice to him.) Maybe it will mellow as time goes on.
Was hoping to see Z-Girl on Sunday morning as she lives no too far from Yankee Boy's brother, but she didn't reply to my messages until I was at a point of having to leave to get home at a sensible time. I don't think she really wanted to see me, and engineered the situation to get the result she wanted.
So I ended up here at a sensible time. On my own. Suddenly in quiet.
For the first time in about two weeks I was at the end of something.
I feel somewhat bereft, lonely, lost and like there is something missing, but not in a particularly bad way - the absence is good.

So I'm indulging my taste for mad music with The Freak Zone on BBC 6Music, and chilling out with homemade soup, fruity bread and tea.

It could be a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment