Sunday 29 August 2010

So I get home about a minute before Wifey. I'm unpacking clothes, computer, stuff... She dashes up to the main PC and logs on, knowing that I will want to catch up with my game, and I haven't played it for a week.
So its a tense start.
As she leaves for work next morning, with us barely having spoken she gives me a list of jobs, which includes looking for some documents relating to her car that she hasn't been bothered to look for on her days off - but seeing as the housekeeper (me) is here now, why should she bother.
Tense continues.

Then there's the idiots. The town seems full of them. From the idiots who go at 1mph over a 1 inch ramp into the roadworks at the entrance to the village in their 4x4s, to the idiot woman who took up 4, yes 4, parking spaces in the Tesco car park. She also went mad at me because I looked at her and shook my head. She ranted about her car always getting scratched when she parks there - I said "Park somewhere else then." and she got even more abusive.
There are some classy people about.

And then on the net tonight, someone I was told was worth looking at on Twitter said that a musician wasn't worth seeing because he's a paedophile. I questioned this and was told, yes he was, pictures on his PC, arrested, etc etc. I decided to look into it on the web. The person was questioned because his credit card was found in a database - but he'd never been found to have done anything. His card was cloned/stolen. I pointed this out and was told. Well - my first marriage ended badly, and they were played at the wedding... Jaw on floor time.
I said " hardly a reason for calling him a paedophile, is it? I got dumped by a girl who like Take That - does that make Robbie Williams a rapist?"
She didn't reply.

I sometimes think its me. And some, rarer, times - I think its everyone else...

No comments:

Post a Comment