Sunday 7 November 2010

My week - in detail.

Hmmm. Well. I'm not sure I can remember my week in details... I'll try.

Sunday afternoon - Wifey was working nights, so I headed up to my digs, later I dropped the car in at the garage for its MOT and some expensive work. Went to a pub quiz in the evening.
Monday, I shopped for supplies for my night shifts. Got a taxi to the garage and collected the car. Went in at 6pm, worked until 6am. Wasn't too bad a night, to be honest.
Tuesday, after leaving work I went to bed. When I woke up I was indolent and did as little as possible until it was time for work. The night went ok again. It was dull, but passed.
Wednesday, as in my last post - in bed at about 11:30.
Thursday, back to the hospital for xrays, replastered, head to train station, train via several small towns to home. Tesco shopping with Wifey, internet, bed.
Friday, Number 1Son due visit from College. Was pissed at me for not being able to collect him. Messes us about, and ends up spending more money than he needed amd getting in later than he needed. Also several calls from workmates, trip to town to see bank, and some calls to my dad. Evening spent chatting and on the net.
Saturday. Everyone goes out to work and I'm stuck in the house as keys have been lost and we have 1 set between 3 of us. Bored, very down. They return. Food, lift given to Number 1 as he's out for the evening. Evening in front of telly.
Sunday. As per Saturday so far... Bored rigid, blue as can be, music on the radio is good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment