Tuesday 9 November 2010

Whats in my.... Haaaaandbaaaaag??

Well... I don't carry a handbag. Or a purse.
So, I'll say whats in my pockets and wallet instead.

1 Wallet which contains:
8 receipts/debit card slips. 2 from Waitrose, 2 from Tesco, 1 from the garage where my car was fixed, 2 from Wagamama in Number1 Son's adoptive city, 1 for my train ticket.
2 Lotto Tickets, unchecked.
1 Prescription for Prozac, uncashed and expired.
1 Poem.
1 Driving Licence.
1 Blood Donor Card.
1 Train ticket, aforementioned.
2 Loyalty cards, Sainsburys and Waterstones.
1 National Insurance card.
1 Debit Card.
1 Cash Card.
1 Card from mobile phone service provider that I have no idea what it does.
1 RSPB Membership card.

£13.09 in cash, comprising of
2 Five Pound Notes
1 Pound Coin
2 Fifty Pence Pieces
4 Twenty Pence Pieces
1 Ten Pence Piece
3 Five Pence Pieces
4 One Pence Piece

1 Bunch of keys comprising of
1 Car key.
3 House Keys, for 2 different houses.
3 Locker Keys.
1 Tesco loyalty card fob.
1 Electronic door lock fob.
2 Lego Star Wars keyrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment