Tuesday 6 April 2010

Long weekend... Lots to think about

Firstly, why is it so bad that she wants to go to Rome?
Well - its not bad of itself, but it is bad when you can't afford it. Or rather its very bad when she will move heaven and earth to afford it because she wants it, I will end up in severe crap, I will be ignored and she will probably go ahead and book it anyway.

Secondly. LBJ has had some bad news and I can't really talk about it because I'm not qualified to. But I want her to know that anything I can do to help, I will do. Anything. Anything at all... got that? All she has to do is tell me what it is she wants done.

Ninthly... The Poet seems to have made a little bit of a fool of herself (at least, that's how she sees it) by falling for someone who loves themselves more than anyone else. She was vulnerable and lonely and... he was kind of a big shot in her world. I'm sure she will be fine but she needs a hug or two. I love that she is such a sensitive soul. She wouldn't be a poet if she was a hard case though, would she?

Lastly. Another week of nights begins today and I managed to sleep in until .... 06:15 this morning.
I was almost dropping off when the bin lorry came and destroyed any hope of getting back to sleep. Wish me luck for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment