Friday 16 April 2010

Things that have amused me this week.

Telling the Jehovah's Witness that came to the door that I don't agree with his churches policy of murdering children by denying them basic medical care and that he was a sick and twisted little man.
Telling the Mormon that came to the door he was no better than a Jehovah's Witness, and that I was getting a bit sick of these child abusers in the guise of religious maniacs coming to the door.
Telling the Conservative candidate that I was registered to vote in the city and that I would rather pull out my own eyes than vote for his selfish, hate filled, racist, destructive party... Especially as I'm not registered to vote there.

Serves all of them right for ruining my dinner on three successive evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment