Wednesday 12 August 2009

Lonely

I think its the quiet that gets to me.
It makes me lonely.
Don't get me wrong, I love being on my own and having the freedom to do what I want... which I do when I'm here, and I don't when I'm home with the family.
But I don't get enough contact. At work I work alone and for most of my time I have no contact with anyone at all. For the most part, people don't want to interact with my section so they don't come to say hello.
And thats where the lonely part arrives. I worked on my own in most of my jobs, but there was usually someone there, lots of people there to talk to, to take 5 minutes out with, just just interact with... If I put my mind to it today I could pretty easily go the whole day without even talking to another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment