Tuesday 11 August 2009

Well, I survived the first day.
Boss has changed the rota so that I have a 12 hour day on a Saturday in a few weeks - nice.
also the night shift guy is off in 2 weeks and it's my turn for a week of nights. Trying not to stress about that as I'm just "troubling trouble" as someone once said.

Otherwise life is continuing in its same old very dull boring get up go to work sleep eat feel bored try to do something cant finish it wheres the time gone got to rush to do that thing now oh no it's too late or is it have i got the time sort of way it does most of the time.

A mate is retiring from work at the end of this week, apparently. He doesn't need the money, he says, so he's leaving - or at least just going to do some part time hours.
He's 50. 10 years older than me. Lives at home with his mum and has never married. I'm wondering if I've done the right thing with my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment