Friday 4 December 2009

Busy time at work.
Tiring, but, for once, and I can scarcely believe I'm saying this, it wasn't too bad at work. The plant behaved, the boss wasn't bothering me too much, I got stuff done without too much hassle...

At home, Wifey was... rather cold an distant both emotionally and physically (She spent one whole day out with her mates.)
The illness she's been suffering from is still no closer to being diagnosed, and in fact, another blood test was needed. So I had to go with her to the doctors to get it done. Apparently there was some sort of technical issue with the sample.
After that, on to her friends for an afternoon of chat and amusement. Except that I have begun to find Farah boring and Sam annoyingly dull... So I sat, smiled, nodded, listened to the same stories we always recite, chipped in a comment and story when it was expected.
God I was glad to get out of there.
Oddly enough, the headache and swoons were not in anyway evident while with Farah and Sam. Despite several near collapses during the visit to the doctors, a walk round town and a bit of Tesco shopping... I know, I'm a total bastard. But I'm out of sympathy.

Got a call from work that I was needed at 6am tomorrow morning, so drove up to the digs this evening.

Now I'm chilling with a bit of crap on the telly, a bit of chocolate and a drop of malt...

No comments:

Post a Comment