Sunday 6 December 2009

Deep breaths.

A lot of that going on at the moment.
Can't get my head straight - I know, its a recurring motif...
I'm also struggling with motivation at the moment, so blog posts are a trifle difficult to get round to composing any posts that don't just bleat about one thing or another. So I've not published any, because they aren't fun to write, and they are less fun to read.

With Xmas looming, and it is looming, my mood is only going to struggle further. I'm working a lot over the period, and I'd much rather not be working at all. And also, its going to be the first Xmas with Mum in the home, and not with us. Only 3 years ago she cooked the dinner, with a bit (lot) of help Wifey, now she can't remember where she left her teeth. Its not without its moments, writing that just made me laugh (somewhat uncomfortably, but I laughed at the ridiculous surreality of the situation, nonetheless.)
Looks like an Xmas dinner at a curry house for the family this year. Nobody wants to make dinner, and nobody wants to be at Dad's without Mum. At least it will be a novel experience.
It will be only the 5th places I've eaten a dinner on Xmas day. The others being My parents house, my grandparents, my own dwelling, and my sister in laws house, just the one time when Wifey was working Xmas day.

I wonder what next year will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment