Tuesday 28 September 2010

Another day at work and another day of oddness...

Breakdowns in the machinery mean I wasn't actually producing, but instead had a good cleaning session and removed some redundant plant from an area we no longer use that was attracting vermin.
Then, as I am owed a load of hours, I went and asked the boss if I could leave early - I couldn't produce anything, and... why not??
He agreed. I was almost floored with surprise.
I legged it at the earliest opportunity.

Sadly, Ginger Ninja called me to say that he has a problem with his eye and is having an operation tomorrow morning. He will be off for 4-6 weeks and unable to work normal duties for some time after that.
Great.

Ah well. I didn't let it spoil my evening. I dozed off during the Archers, had plenty to eat, and am in bed, with the Internet restored, and planning to sleep shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment