Sunday 19 September 2010

Sunday has been a slow day.
Number One went out last night so I was left all on my lonesome. Wasn't the best evening I've ever had. Spent time just dully running through stuff on my game, and feeling a bit crap.
He made me dinner before he went out, as he was going for a pizza with a friend who is at college already and going to study in Italy for 18 months. Pasta, broccoli, cheese and chili wouldn't have been my ideal choice - but fair play to him, it wasn't half bad! At least I know he wont starve at uni.

Apparently the boss was making 'those who didn't turn up are in the firing line' noises yesterday. Ah well, if it happens, it happens. I'm trying not to worry about it. By which I mean I'm screwing myself up into a ball of psychotic tension...

Panic attack in Tesco again. Really have to get a grip on that. Its going to get embarrassing soon...

Still - steak, baked taters, mushrooms and cauliflower cheese for dinner. Better see if the kitchen is fit for cooking in...

No comments:

Post a Comment