Thursday 14 October 2010

The 12th post in this Template is "Something you are OCD about."

Trouble is - I can't see myself as OCD about stuff. Anything.
I assume LBJ is, at this point, spraying a mouthful of coffee over her monitor and choking...
I see myself as passionate about somethings... but not OCD.

I like my beer real, in a proper pub, and not to be cloudy, or off. But I have drunk naff ale on a night out, many a time.
OK - I can't drink badly made tea.
I like mine strong, with a fair amount of milk and definitely no sugar. When I say strong - I mean STRONG. 2 teabags in a mug, leave for at least 5 minutes. Usually left until its gone stone cold and has to be reheated in the microwave.
And it has to be drunk hot. I cannot understand people who leave a cuppa to go cold before drinking it. If you think you can explain that, please do!
Zim made me the worst cup of tea I've ever encountered. Made with a teabag left very briefly in a cup of hot milk with 4 sugars. I had to throw it away... it was truly awful! Am still not sure it wasn't a practical joke of some sort, but she said that's how everyone makes tea where she lives. Poor Buggers, is all I could think to say!

Actually, thinking on, at one point I had about 22 different sorts of tea in the cupboard. Assam, Ceylon, English Breakfast, Kenyan, Gunpowder, Russian Caravan, Rose Oolong... the list went on and on. I now only have two, or three. Hardly OCD behaviour, is it? Is it?

1 comment:

  1. Splutter... What about your music collection and, more to the point, your listening habits?!?!

    LBJ

    ReplyDelete