Tuesday 29 September 2009

I think I know why I'm so off this week...

I have been thinking about the interview.
I am certain I didn't get the job, though I haven't been told yet... obviously.
I think I got on OK with the people, and I don't think I said anything particularly stupid, but on reflection, it didn't seem that I had impressed them.

So I guess I'm stuck for a while longer. I promise that I'll contact them and ask what I did wrong and I will work on my interview technique to make sure I get the next one! I've only applied for about 5 jobs this year and I've had interviews for 2 of them... so as a strike rate, that isn't too bad, right?

So... I'm feeling a little flat at the moment. Not "down" but really not "up" either... just kinda... 'meh'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a new website last night called www.itmademyday.com for all those little moments of "win"... I laughed at several of them and decided that I'd try to record a little "IMMD" every day.
So... The girl in the secondhand bookshop took an interest in what I was buying and we chatted about Will Self, Iain Banks, and Philip Roth for a few minutes. IMMD.

No comments:

Post a Comment