Wednesday 16 September 2009

Its the smallest things that can lift the heart...

I've been worrying about Number One Son, as he has a bout of flu and the word "swine" has been running around my mind and making me sweat.
But he's been in touch and feels "much better" - so that eased the mind a little too.

The I found out that I have got an interview. That lifted my heart a little.

So by the time I got to Waitrose, very tired indeed, my feet aching, the left knee screaming in complaint at every bend, thoughts becoming fuzzy at times to the point of looking like an idiot, I was feeling somewhat better.
Then the best moment of the day.

A female manager was sorting products in the aisle I was shopping in. I was looking for something for my lunch tomorrow and she was bending over making the shelves look neat and tidy. I glanced at her, just for a moment and saw the split in her skirt was exposing the band at the top of her stockings.
She wasn't my type - but she made my day.

Now I'm listening to "Groove is in the Heart" by Dee-Lite on the radio.
Could the day end any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment