Tuesday 6 October 2009

Families... who'd have em?

My sister has an issue with our dad having a relationship with someone other than our mum, now that mum is in advanced stages of Alzheimer's disease and is in a care home.

I don't have an issue with it.

Mind, she also has an issue with pretty much everyone, over almost anything... She always has been an argumentative, and often deeply nasty person. She's also one of the funniest and kindest people I've ever met... funny old world, eh?

The thing with my dad is too complex to go into at the moment.
Suffice to say that I think he can do what he wants, so long as he's careful, safe, and doesn't leave everything to her in his will (I'm not that mercenary - really) its none of my, or anyone elses business. He just needs to be a bit more diplomatic at times... from what I've gathered tonight.

Today, nothing has made my day, sadly.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment