Saturday 17 October 2009

It's not "happy"... but it might be level.

I seem to be on a reasonably even keel at the moment. Most of this last week.
Hence the lack of angst ridden posts... Friends have been in good form too. Moving house having families sending me jokes... all of which have made the week pass in a reasonable fashion.
I went out last night too.
A woman at work has been made redundant - its a small workforce, so it was only one woman from the office staff - and we went for a drink with her last night.
I had to drive out there, so drinking was a no-no. Also I was working at 6am, and I'm a lightweight these days - And they say Prozac's side-effects are small!!!
So I went along, had a shandy, chatted for a bit, promised to keep in touch, and then before I knew it I had an agoraphobia attack. I just had to get out of there and fast. So I did. I was in bed at 10 and asleep before 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment