Tuesday 14 July 2009

Bonuses

I have a bonus coming in August. Should have had it today but boss is too lazy to be bothered doing the paperwork in time. Well - He has his bonus, so we can get screwed as far as he cares!

So what am I going to spend the (roughly) £1000 I'm going to get, on?
These are the options.

A new laptop/PC.
Repairs to the car.
A dishwasher.
A cooker.
A holiday.
A one way ticket.
Paying my debts.
New glasses.
New shoes.
Theatre tickets.
A meal.
A woman.
Spaceship.
Intergalactic Death Ray
An army of Kung-fu monkey ninjas...

1 - Really, really, really, really, really want to do that.
2 - Pretty much need to do that.
3 & 4 - nice, but the money is starting to run out... already.
5 - Pipe dream.
6 - very,very tempting.
7 - yeah, right, like that's gonna happen or even make a dent!
8 - kinda essential
9 - as above
10 - The Boy never got his birthday trip... better make it up to him.
11 - I think I should be able to keep enough back for a half decent night out.
12 - no... actually... I'm not that serious about that. Would more likely see about one of my options and spend the money on a hotel room.
13 - a bit out of my price range, but maybe a second hand one?
14 - As above... overthrownscifidespots.com might have a few.
15 - Cheap to get hold of, but its the upkeep I'm worried about.


Any other ideas are welcome - please leave them in the comments section with any relevant phone numbers, URLs, details and so on... Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment