Friday 10 July 2009

Still tired

All I want to do is have a massage, get laid, and spend the night wrapped up in the arms of someone who is ready to do the same with me.
Unfortunately - nobody wants to do that with me and so it wont happen. Not tonight at anyway.
We have problems. We make love infrequently... if every year or two can be called "infrequently".
I was told recently I wasn't being fair and was putting too much pressure on her. I agree it's unfair but its not me that's being unfair.

There a options. But I haven't quite got the nerve.

So what do I do?
Take the options and risk hurting people?
Carry on strangling in the solitude I hate?

On the plus side...
Torchwood is good.
A glass of perry is good.
Not working tomorrow is good.
A long "father/son" chat with my lad was good.
Cricket is good.
Last nights curry was good.
A firm matress is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment