Monday 13 July 2009

Two pints of cider, well - perry actually, after work and I'm reeling somewhat.

An odd day at work - the plant has broken down again, and will probably take a while to fix. Cue several crap days and then extra work at the weekend I think.

Asked The Poet if she had a blog today. I kinda thought she would. She doesn't, apparently - but I'd tipped my hand. Now 2 people know I'm writing this. Not sure this was my best move of the day, as I will have to (eventually) direct her to the URL so she can see it.

Got a message from Z and am trying to be casual about answering it - always think there is some sort of agenda with Z. Still not sure what they want me to say to them.

Chatted with LBJ on text and tipped her off about something on the telly over the weekend that she'd missed. Hope it was worth the i-player download!
LBJ's blog today made me cry.

Anything else I could say today would be self pitying bollocks.
It usually is self pitying bollocks - but it would be tasteless and crass to write it,

No comments:

Post a Comment