Thursday 23 July 2009

Kisses

My arm was round her shoulders, both her hand holding mine draped over her. It was time to go, people milling around. I went to hug her, and she kissed me. I'd been dying to kiss her all week, but didn't think for a million years she wanted to kiss me. I could hardly believe it. Her mouth opened, our tongues met and I was so shocked I almost toppled over onto her.

We left the pub and walked to her car. "Would you like to go out again sometime soon?", "Yeah" she said shyly, and smiled coyly, so I kissed her. I looked at her and smiled "wow, yeah, want to see you again" she said. So I kissed her again.

I hugged her and tried to kiss her properly. Our lips met, she pushed me away with both hands. "No! I'm sorry, its over, you should go."

We shared a cigarette in a pub in Wimbledon. Too much beer, and a long walk home. Her kiss was nervous, her mouth as thin as she was, but passionate and sexy all the same. We went into her room to keep kissing, but as she lodged with a family I couldn't stay - I remember her body trembling in my arms.

"I can taste me on your lips" she said.
I said the same to her later.

I sat on a wall waiting for the last train. She stood between my legs, hers arms up under my t-shirt stroking my back, me stroking her breast under her jumper. Just kissing.

She was sheltering from the rain under my coat. I was able to loom over her enough to keep her dry. The music was awesome. She looked up, smiled and I bent just enough to kiss her.

"I can't" she said, "I just can't". I didn't move, I just stood and looked at her. "I can't" she said, again. "I know. Its OK." I said. She threw her arms around my and kissed me, her tongue in my mouth surprised me. Several minutes later as we parted briefly I said "I thought you said..." "Shut up!" She kissed me again.

The pub was heaving, New Years midnight, a random girl smiled at me. I smiled back, she stepped nearer and wished me Happy New Year. "Do I get a kiss?" I asked. She smiled again and kissed me, her hand ran through my hair, mine ran down her back, over her arse. She smiled at me again. "This is my boyfriend - I have to go now. Bye. thanks for the kiss." she said. "Hello, Mate... Thank you! And goodbye..."
Later I looked back and wondered if I'd been invited to more, but was too young and naive to notice.

She kissed with her mouth firmly closed. She wasn't at all pretty, but she was sweet. I was mocked in the minibus all the way home.
"I love you" she said.
"No you don't" I thought.
"You are a sloppy kisser" She said. I laughed.
I didn't want to be mean, but I never wrote like I promised I would. Honestly thought it was for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment