Friday 10 July 2009

Tired

It was late before I got to sleep. Gone midnight. And when the alarm went off at 4:50 there were no good words...
Still I managed to shower, shave and pack before getting to work on time.

A slow day at work - the plant is down at the moment so it was a day of cleaning and a few jobs that don't get done in a normal week. Pissed off that my bone idle boss "didn't get round" to getting my bonus signed off. So I will have to wait another month before I get it. Should have known it would happen, its fairly typical.
It should have been done at the end of May, but he's been "Too busy" - not too busy that he couldn't leave early 4 times in the last week or so... but "Too busy" all the same.

...And then there was the journey home. M1 on a Friday afternoon... not a nice place to be.

Now I'm home for a few nights at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment